If You are on this List You Need This
1) Are you so bored that you don't feel like you're living at all?
2) Household expenses so great that you will never get ahead or
get to do anything fun?
3) Like to happily camp, travel or live anywhere you want on $20
4) Retired but want to keep your house and travel alot, cheaply
and stress free?
5) Do you want to disappear, leave your past behind, become invisible,
6) Want to downsize from a large RV, saving money and time while
7) Do you have children you would like to travel and easily camp
8) Want a year off work to write a book, recover from a tragedy,
change your life?
9) Want to live cheaply and have fun without a house to manage?
10) Are you a tourist coming to the U.S. for an extended month long
or year long holiday?
11) Are you a survivalist who wants to live off the grid?
12) Want to play live Poker in Vegas and California, live the dream,
grow your bankroll?
13) Suffer from a chronic fatal disease but want to enjoy life to
the fullest before you go?
14) Heading for divorce, blaming your marriage instead of your life
for the boredom killing you?
15) Moving and want to investigate a new area cheaply without commiting
to a lease?
16) Want to quit your job and run your own business like a web site
or a food truck?
17) Just graduated from college and want to live it up or live cheap
before you take the first big job?
18) Approaching a financial disaster but want to live happily and
retain your dignity?
19) Are you a displaced worker who is struggling financially due
to job loss?
20) Homeless but want to live a safe, adventurous, fun, dignified
Photo shows what we eat when we aren't enjoying sweet little grilled
ribeyes or butter cream broiled lobster chops. Traveling all over
in the Vanabode lifestyle allows
you to find, afford and purchase high quality, organic, specialty
foods sold in farmers markets like the ones shown above, fresh grapefruit,
heirloom and grape tomatoes, cold snap pees, avocado, dates, olive
oils, and both goat and sheep cheeses. If you Vanabode you will
eat better than you ever have. We just had a great meal WITHOUT
the expense or hassle of a mortgage and house, or a dishwasher,
or an electric bill, or a kitchen to clean and cool, etc.
Photo shows a serene morning we spent at a secluded cove on the Oregon
coast. There is no match for being able to spend days in place like
this during the week when everyone else is working (instead of coming
on the weekend and fighting the crowds). This is just one of the
many advantages to being free and on the road Vanabode style.
Looking at pretty pictures on the Internet is a poor substitute
for real travel. Do not be fooled. I don't care how much time you
spend online getting ideas, it will never give you the incredible
rush of new, exciting, destination driven travel, in the real world.
You have to experience it with all your senses. Buy
Vanabode now and feel the rush today. You will not be disappointed.